The experimental large-scale spray dryer independently developed and produced is mainly suitable for the production of micro-particle powder in universities, research institutes and laboratories of food, medicine and chemical enterprises. It has broad-spectrum applicability to all solutions such as emulsions and suspensions, and is suitable for heat sensitivity Drying of substances such as biological products, biological pesticides, enzyme preparations, etc., because the sprayed materials are only exposed to high temperature when sprayed into mist-like particles, so they are only heated instantaneously, and these active materials can maintain their activity after drying. The ingredients are not destroyed.
The working principle of this machine is that after the air passes through the filter and the heating device, it enters the hot air distributor on the top of the drying chamber, and the hot air passing through the hot air distributor evenly enters the drying chamber and rotates in a spiral shape while sending the liquid to the device. At the centrifugal spray head at the top of the drying chamber, the material liquid is sprayed into high-performance mist droplets, which greatly increases the surface area of the material liquid and the hot air, and the water evaporates quickly, and the finished product is dried in a very short time. The coarser finished products are recovered by the collection tube at the bottom of the dryer, and the exhaust gas is discharged by the centrifugal fan.
1. The drying speed is fast. After the material liquid is sprayed by centrifugal spray, the surface area is greatly increased. In the high-temperature air flow, 95-98% of the water can be evaporated instantly, and it takes more than ten seconds to complete the drying.
2. Adopting parallel-flow spray drying. During the drying process, the temperature of the droplets is not high and the product quality is good. In the spray drying chamber, the droplets flow in the same direction as the hot air. Although the temperature of the hot air is relatively high, the hot air immediately contacts the spray droplets when entering the drying chamber. The indoor temperature drops sharply to prevent excessive heating of the dried material. It is suitable for heat-sensitive materials. Drying, the temperature of the discharged product depends on the exhaust temperature, and is lower than the exhaust temperature.
3. Wide range of application. According to the physical properties of the material, it can be dried with hot air or shaped with cold air. A large number of products with very different characteristics can be produced by this machine. Chang Yong has the following types: polymers and resins, dyes, color pigments, ceramics, glass, herbicides, insecticides, carbohydrates Compounds, dairy and egg products, simmered acids, by-products of slaughterhouses, blood and fish products, detergents and surface fouling agents, fertilizers, organic compounds, and inorganic compounds.
4. Since the drying process is completed in an instant, the particles of the product can basically maintain the approximate spherical shape of the droplets, and the product has good dispersibility, fluidity and solubility.
5. Simplified production process and convenient operation and control. Spray drying is usually used for solvents with a moisture content of 40-60%. Even if the moisture content is as high as 90%, special materials can be dried into powder products at one time. Most products do not need to be crushed and screened after drying, which reduces the production process. The production process is simplified and the purity of the product is provided. For the particle size, precision, and moisture of the product, within a certain range, the operating conditions can be changed for adjustment, and the control and management are very convenient.
6. In order to prevent the material from being polluted and prolong the life of the equipment, all parts in contact with the material are made of 304 stainless steel. CLOSED device.
Technical parameters of spray dryer:
◆Color large touch screen operation, combination of automatic control and manual control, Chinese and English panel, LCD display of parameters.
◆Real-time control PID constant temperature control technology, accurate temperature control, heating temperature control accuracy ±1℃.
◆The spray, drying and collection device is made of high-quality 304 stainless steel with double mirrors, and the spray drying chamber is equipped with an observation port.
◆The atomization structure of the centrifugal spray, the particle diameter of the spray powder is normally distributed, and the fluidity is good.
◆The feed volume can be adjusted by the feed peristaltic pump.
◆Special protection function, the fan can’t start, the heater can’t start.
◆Equipped with air inlet filter to ensure the purity of the sample.
◆The dried product has uniform particle size, and more than 95% of the dry powder is in the same particle size.
◆Inlet air temperature control: 30 ℃ ～300℃
◆Exhaust air temperature control: 30 ℃ ～140℃
◆Centrifugal nozzle: 2000-40000 rpm (adjustable)
◆Evaporated water volume: 5000mL/H
◆Maximum feed rate: maximum 5000ml/h (adjustable)
◆Feeding method: peristaltic pump adjustment, using touch screen to adjust the speed
◆Minimum feed volume: 50mL
◆Temperature control accuracy: ±1℃
◆Average drying time: 1.0～1.5S
◆Fan: 2.2KW Maximum air volume 315m3/min Maximum positive pressure: 40 (kpa) Maximum negative pressure: -32 (kpa) Speed: 2800 (r/min)
◆The power of the whole machine: 9KW /380V
◆Double mirror stainless steel drying tower diameter: inner diameter 1000mm outer diameter 1100mm high 2000mm
◆Dimensions: 2000mm (length) × 1100mm (width) × 2200mm (height)
Post time: Dec-07-2021