Paddle dryer is a low-speed agitating dryer with a stirring paddle set inside the equipment to make wet materials fully contact the heat carrier and hot surface under the agitation of the paddle, so as to achieve the purpose of drying. The structure is general. It is horizontal, dual-axis or four-axis. Paddle dryers are divided into hot air type and conduction type.
Product details picture collection related engineering animation demonstration
Wedge-shaped hollow blades are densely arranged on the hollow shaft, and the heat medium flows through the blades through the hollow shaft. The heat transfer area in the unit effective volume is large, and the temperature of the heating medium ranges from -40°C to 320°C. It can be steam or liquid: such as hot water, heat transfer oil, etc. Indirect conduction heating, no air is carried to take away the heat, and the heat is used to heat the material. The heat loss is only the heat dissipation to the environment through the insulation layer of the body. The wedge-shaped blade heat transfer surface has a self-cleaning function. The relative movement between the material particles and the wedge-shaped surface produces a scrubbing effect, which can wash away the attached material on the wedge-shaped surface, so that a clean heat transfer surface is always maintained during operation. The shell of the blade dryer is Ω type, and two to four hollow stirring shafts are generally arranged in the shell. The shell has a sealed end cover and an upper cover to prevent material dust from leaking out and give full play to its effect.
The heat transfer medium flows through the shell jacket and the hollow stirring shaft through the rotary joint. The hollow stirring shaft has different internal structures according to the type of heat medium to ensure the heat transfer effect.
● The blade dryer has low energy consumption: Due to indirect heating, there is no large amount of air to take away the heat. The outer wall of the dryer is provided with an insulation layer. For the slurry material, only 1.2kg of water vapor is needed to evaporate 1kg of water.
● The cost of the blade dryer system is low: the unit effective volume has a huge heat transfer surface, which shortens the processing time and reduces the size of the equipment. This greatly reduces the building area and building space.
● Wide range of processing materials: Using different heat media, it can process heat-sensitive materials as well as materials that require high-temperature processing. Commonly used media are: steam, heat transfer oil, hot water, cooling water, etc.
It can be operated continuously or intermittently, and can be used in many fields.
● Environmental pollution is small: No carrying air is used, and there is little dust material entrainment. The solvent evaporation of the material is very small, which is easy to handle. For contaminated materials or working conditions where solvents need to be recovered, use Closed loop.
● Low operating cost: structure. The amount of wear is small and the maintenance cost is very low.
● Stable operation: Due to the special compression-expansion and stirring effect of the wedge-shaped blade, the material particles are fully in contact with the heat transfer surface. In the axial interval, the temperature, humidity, and mixing degree gradient of the material are small, thereby ensuring the process The stability.
Pulp leaf dryer has been successfully used in food, chemical, petrochemical, dye, industrial sludge and other fields. The characteristics of heat transfer, cooling and stirring of the equipment enable it to complete the following unit operations: combustion (low temperature), cooling, drying (solvent recovery), heating (melting), reaction and sterilization. The stirring blade is also a heat transfer surface, which increases the heat transfer area in the unit effective volume and shortens the processing time. The wedge-shaped blade heat transfer surface has a self-cleaning function. Compression-expansion stirring function makes the material mixed evenly. The material moves in a "piston flow" along the axial direction. In the axial interval, the temperature, humidity, and mixing degree gradient of the material are very small. Using heat-conducting oil as the heating medium blade dryer can complete the low-temperature combustion work. Such as: calcium sulfate dihydrate (Ca2SO4·2H2O) is burned into calcium sulfate hemihydrate (Ca2SO4·1/22H2O). Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is converted into soda ash (Na2HCO3) after calcination. It can be used for cooling by introducing cooling medium, such as water, cooling brine, etc. For example, the blade-type alkali cooling machine used in the soda ash industry replaces the old air-cooled alkali cooling machine, which saves energy and exhaust gas treatment equipment, and reduces operating costs. Drying, the most important function of the equipment, does not use hot air, so that solvent recovery, energy consumption, and environmental control are in an ideal state for easy handling. It is especially suitable for the need to recover solvents, flammable and oxidizable heat-sensitive materials. It has been widely used in fine chemical, petrochemical and dye industries. In the axial interval, the uniformity of temperature, humidity, and mixing degree enables the equipment to be used for heating or melting, or for some solid material reactions. It has been successfully used in the compound fertilizer and modified starch industries. The paddle dryer can be used to sterilize food and flour. The large heating area in the unit effective volume can quickly heat the material to the sterilization temperature, avoiding long-term heating and changing the quality of the material.
|heat transfer area||2.7||9||13||18||24||29||36||41|
|width of dryer body||306||584||762||940||1118||1118||1296||1296|
|lengh of diyer body||1956||2820||3048||3328||3454||4114||4115||4724|
|Distance bteween feeding and discharing||1752||2540||2768||3048||3150||3810||3810||4420|
|height in center||380||380||534||610||762||762||915||915|
|water outlet||⑵3/4||⑵3/4||(2)1||(2) 1||⑵1||(2)1||(2)1||(2)1|
|heat transfer area||48||52||62||68||73||81||87||95||110|
|width of dryer body||1474||1474||1651||1652||1828||1828||2032||2032||2210|
|lengh of dtyer body||4724||5258||5410||5842||5461||6020||5537||6124||6122|
|Distance bteween feeding and discharing
|mm height in center||1066||1066||1220||1220||1220||1220||1220||1220||1220|
|steam inlet||(2)11/2||(2) 11/2||(2)11/2||(2)11/2||(2)11/2||(2)11/2||(2)2||(2)2||(2)2|
|water outtet||(2)11/2||(2)11/2||(2)11/2||(2)11/2||(2) 11/2||(2)11/2||(2)2||(2)2||(2)2|