The fluidized bed dryer is where materials enter the machine from the feed inlet. Under the action of vibration, the materials are thrown along the horizontal fluidized bed and move forward continuously. The hot air passes upwards through the fluidized bed and exchanges heat with the wet materials. After that, the wet air is discharged by the exhaust air after being dust-removed by the cyclone separator, and the dry materials are discharged from the discharge inlet.
The material enters the machine from the feed inlet. Under the action of vibration, the material is thrown along the horizontal fluidized bed and moves forward continuously. After the hot air passes through the fluidized bed and exchanges heat with the wet material, the wet air passes through the cyclone separator to remove dust. Exhaust by exhaust air 1:3. Dry materials are discharged from the discharge inlet.
● The vibration source is driven by a vibrating motor, with stable operation, convenient maintenance, low noise and long life.
● The fluidization is well-proportioned, there is no dead space and blow-through phenomenon, and uniform drying and cooling products can be obtained.
● Good adjustability, wide application area. The thickness of the material layer, the moving speed in the machine and the change of the full amplitude can be adjusted steplessly.
● Small damage to the surface of the material. It can be used for drying fragile materials, and the work effect will not be affected even when the material particles are irregular.
● Using a fully enclosed structure. Effectively prevent cross-infection between materials and air, and the working environment is clean.
● High mechanical and thermal efficiency, good energy-saving effect, 30-60% energy saving than ordinary drying devices.
It is suitable for drying and cooling of powdery and granular materials in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food, dehydrated vegetables, grain, mineral and other industries. Such as: citric acid, monosodium glutamate, borax, ammonium sulfate, compound fertilizer, shredded radish, soybean meal, vinasse, seeds, slag, sugar, etc.
|Model||Area of fluidized-bed (M2)||Temperature of inlet air (℃)||Temperature of outlet (℃)||Capacity to vapor moisture(kg/h)||Vibration motor|